Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Week 2 of school for Kevin

We are on week 2 for Kevin and things are going good! The only problem I have is with lunch. I've been packing him a lunch and last week he ate 1/2 the sandwiches and that was it, but today when he came home he hadn't touched a bite of anything! I quized him to see what he ate and he repeated what was in his lunch box, but I know for a fact he didn't eat it since I was looking at it.

I'm wondering if he ended up getting hot lunch today? I put money in his hot lunch fund and the kids can decide that day if they want hot lunch instead of what Mommy packed. I don't think I really care for that....

Troubles of a pre-k mom!

1 comments:

Allison said...

You know what my oldest did this! I was getting so frustrated because she would go all day with only breakfast and come home so hungry! I asked her why and she told me that the smell of the cafe made her loose her appetite. K-2 eat in the cafe everyday! She is my picky eater and even a picky with smells! She now eats her lunch, because she gets to eat outside!